Center10 speakers have spoken at multinationals like Mercedes Benz USA, Ernst & Young, Cisco and Aetna.
We have also been part of reputed programs like the Tuck Innovation Acceleration Program and the Italia Innovation Program, integrating coaching and disruptive thinking into them.
They are known for energizing and actionable speeches on the following topics. Contact Us to create a workshop that helps your team or organization with the following:
- Disruptive Thinking: How to drive innovation in the workplace (getting beyond status quo to get to breakthrough ideas)
- Network Acceleration: Use your networks and experiences to drive creativity
- Customer Engagement: Build an inclusive workplace to get the most creativity out of your teams
- Digital transformation: How social and digital media can drive innovation and engagement
The Cisco Empowered Women event: The 5 habits of Innovators
See the recording here! http://www.registerpromotions.com/eventreg/Landing.cfm?LandingID=90541
Rated at 4.1 out of 5 and with the following:
- “What a great speaker. We need more of this to stimulate ideas”
- “Good content and thought provoking! Thank You!”
- “Excellent! I look forward to accessing the recording”
- “This is very informative and stimulated my thinking”
Thank you so much for working with us on this! It was a pleasure to get to know you and I will forever be grateful for your understanding and patience as we found the perfect date!
Each year the Florida Division of Cultural Affairs brings together arts and cultural professionals and individual artists from around the state for a two-day conference to learn about the latest national trends in the arts and cultural industry; to inspire emerging cultural leaders, to share the wisdom of mid- and senior-level administrators; and to network with colleagues for potential future collaborations.
DCA Convening Culture 2016 will be presented at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, sponsored in part by the Broward Cultural Division. The two days, February 1-2, will be jam-packed with impressive keynote speakers, top-notch concurrent sessions and plenty of exciting and fun surprises that you won’t want to miss!
There are two half-day workshops, presented by nationally renowned speakers, that can be attended as stand-alone events at a nominal fee, or you can choose to pay the $100 conference fee and these workshops, lunches and evening events will be included in your registration fee.